Qatar Boxing Federation awarded «Best in Boxing» of the country. Saoud Aziz Al-Shamari received a prize as the Best R&J.
The «Best in Boxing» trophies are given in 2020 for the International Boxing Day celebrated on July 22nd to promote the advancement of all key people in the sport of boxing. They recognize outstanding achievements and contributions made to develop, encourage, and strengthen boxing in each country.
Boxers receive the trophy not only for sporting performance but also for their social activity.
The all winners’ list is as follows:
- The Best Elite Man Boxer – SAEED NASSER AL-SAMIKH
- The Best Coach – MOUSTAFA ABDELKHALEK MAHMOUD
- The Best Youth Man boxer – ABDULRAHMAN NASSER AL-FADALA
- The Best Ringside Doctor – Dr. MOKHTAR KORT
- The Best R&J – SAOUD AZIZ AL-SHAMARI
- The Best Official – ESSA MAJED AL-HADDAD
- The Best Cutman – JEFFERSON DE AZEVEDO GOMES
- The Best boxing school – AL-JUMELIYA YOUTH CENTER
- The Best innovative project – THE CAGE SPORT
The post R&J Saoud Aziz Al-Shamari is 2020 «Best in Boxing» of Qatar appeared first on AIBA.